Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cool Facebook Status Messages

Now a day’s FaceBook has become one of the most popular mainstreams in social networking. And it has a feature called “status updates” which allow users to post messages for all their friends to read. While updating status is a bit annoying at times, don’t know what to write and sometimes idiotic. Well, is not necessarily that you have to update your status. There just come a time you get bored,   getting with Facebook is the least way to get out of it. Browsing on net and copy paste of quotes is the easiest way to post status message.
Some quotes are funny and humorous. Some are wild, sarcastic and hilarious. Some are awesome, inspirational and motivational. Whatever it is, some users put status messages to express themselves, their unspoken feelings, thoughts and emotions in real time.

So, here I came up with some of the coolest quotes for your Face book status. Hope you’ll enjoy and share it with your friends.

1. Do not ever laugh in the bathroom it will make people think you're playing with yourself.

2. Relationships are like Tom & Jerry: They tease each other, knock down each other, irritate each other, but can’t live without each other.

3. When I die, I’m gonna have a “like” and “dislike” button on my gravestone!


4.
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer it’s In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, It’s not what you Think …it's a Teabag!

5.
I am not convinced Bin Laden is dead! He just accepted my friend request!

6.
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it change your attitude.
 

7. Weakness of attitude become weakness of character

8. Nothing is interesting if you are not interested.

9. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

10. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine

11. Do-so' is more important than 'say-so

12. Sometimes I give admirable advice myself' but I’m incapable of taking it.

13. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

14. One who makes no mistakes never makes anything.

15. What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

16. The only consequence is what we do.-John Ruskin

17. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.

18. Saying good bye to the times we've had is the same as saying hello to the times to come.

19. Lost my cell phone if you find it.....call me

20. Is Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired. =(

21. When I Got The Key To Success Someone Changed The Lock:-P

22. I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos.

23. Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

24. 
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.

25. I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you!

26. 
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

27.  Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude.

28. Testing can show the presence of errors, but not their absence

29.  Playing it safe is the most popular way to fail.

30. *BLOND GOES TO THE DOCTOR TO FIND OUT IF SHE IS PREGNANT*
• Doctor: you are pregnant
• Blond: *smiles*
• Doctor: you’re having twins
• Blond: *cries*
• Doctor: is not that good?
• Blond: I do not know who the father is for the other baby
• Doctor: ……

No comments:

Post a Comment



Search Post...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner