Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ms. Shamcey Supsup Placed 3rd-Runner Up in Miss Universe 2011

Surprise yet ecstatic she made it to the Top 5 and placed 3rd runner up.

Ms. Shamcey Supsup, a pride of General Santos City, magna Cum Laude from the University of the Philippines College of Architecture, a board exam topnotch in July 2010, crowned last year as Miss Philippines Universe 2010 and now bested again other pageant contestants of the Miss Universe 2011 competition at San Paulo, Brazil. 

Though she's not crowned as the most beautiful of the entire universe, her winning of 3rd place and aiming to do her best serve as another reason that we should be proud of being a Filipino.

Here is the question and answer that make her a 3rd placer:

Judge Vivica Fox: Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love?  

Supsup said: If I had to change my religious beliefs, "I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me should love my God, too."

Miss Angola Leila Lopes was crowned Miss Universe 2011. 1st Runner Up went to Ukraine – Olesya Stefanko, 2nd Runner Up is Brazil – Priscila Machado, 4th Runner Up is China – Luo Zilin.

Aside from winning the major title, Shamcey also topped the live online voting emerging as the global fan-favorite of the last women standing.  The humbled lady with a million watt smile tags her by one of the Miss Universe commentator.  

She’s not just an epitome of true Filipina beauty but a world class quintessence of brain and confidence.

Congratulations’ Miss Shamcey Supsup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Search Post...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner