Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LIP BALM ADDICT!!!



It's true, I am a lip balm addict. Every day and from time to time, wherever I am, whether indoor or outdoor I never miss out putting on some glides of balm on my lips. The brand that I'm really obsessed of using is the
“chapstick”, the classic one (Chapstick Classic Lip Balm SPF 4, Cherry 0.15 oz (4 g). It makes my lips amazingly soft and moisturized. Even under the sun, my kisser stays healthy because it is filled with SPF that protects and filters the damaging UVA and UVB rays plus the hydrating formula of Aloe and Vitamin E that relieves and prevents my lips for being chapped and dried. In addition, it's so shimmering effect makes my lips radiantly shine the whole time. Oh, my! How can I resist being a lip balm buff?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Search Post...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner